Monday, July 23, 2012

That Awkward Moment

When you find yourself praying

"Please let it be hemorrhoids."

An older male child has reported seeing a "significant" amount of blood where it should not be, i.e., in the loo. Appointment with the doctor in twoish hours.

Prayers are great.

Snickering is fine too. His sister has already expressed her worry that the doctor will have to "look at his butt," which to her would seriously be a fate worse than death. The laugh cat is out of the bag already. It's OK.

Keeping it together, man,
Fisher Cutbait

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm praying for your family, Fisher. Please keep us updated!

Fisher Cutbait said...

I totally will. Thanks Suzanne :)

Tori :) said...

Lots of prayers!!!! <3

Carrot Jello said...

((Insert self here))
Good thoughts and Prayers for him

Unknown said...

It was the best possible outcome. Yay. His doctor's orders are more fiber, more water and more exercise.

Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. I am very grateful :)

Carrot Jello said...

Hey, you know what really pushes the poo out? Pineapple!
Or...uh...so I've heard.
I've heard people use it after being on pain medications and they get constipated.
Seriously. Really works.

Unknown said...

That is very good information to have.

You know what was funny is the doctor's printout said he should eat more fruit such as apples, pears and peaches, then said he should eat the skin, peel and seeds if possible.

I think swallowing a big ole peach pit would clean you out pretty effectively.

Heffalump said...

I had something similar happen to me as a teen. I got to have all kinds of fun exams and now I can tell people that my colon is spastic! Yipee!

Suzanne said...

I'm glad the outcome was good! And LOL at Carrot!

Unknown said...

Hooray for Heff's spastic colon!!!